Terms and Conditions
This “Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout - Make a Fall Guy” competition (the Competition) is run by Mediatonic Limited, having its registered office at Shell Mex House, 80 Strand, London, United Kingdom, WC2R 0DT (Mediatonic).
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, individuals may submit their design for a “Fall Guy” for a chance to have it added to Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout (the Game).
- The Competition will open at 09:00:00 GMT on 17 February 2020 and will continue until further notice from Mediatonic (the Competition Period).
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Each month, Mediatonic will select, in its sole and absolute discretion, any winners. Mediatonic will then notify the winners directly via email.
- Mediatonic hereby grants you a limited, revocable, royalty-free, non-transferable, non-sublicensable licence to Mediatonic’s intellectual property rights in the “Fall Guy” design and drawing solely for the purposes of your entry into the Competition.
- By submitting your description and design of a “Fall Guy” to Mediatonic (the Submission Materials), you hereby irrevocably assign with full title guarantee all copyright, design rights and any other applicable intellectual property rights of whatever nature in such Submission Materials to Mediatonic and disclaim any rights, claim or interest that you may have in the Submission Materials including without limitation any moral rights or analogous rights. You agree that you have received adequate and sufficient consideration for the purposes of this assignment including without limitation from the opportunity to enter the Competition and the licence in paragraph 6 above.
- You warrant that other than Mediatonic’s intellectual property rights, the Submission Materials are your original works, are not malicious or offensive and do not violate any third party rights or applicable law .
- Mediatonic reserves the right at all times at its absolute discretion to (i) not use the Submission Materials in the Game; and/or (ii) integrate any of the Submission Materials in the Game in such form and manner as it determines. Being selected as a winner by Mediatonic does not guarantee your Submission Materials being used in the Game.
- Any entrant who enters or attempts to enter the Competition in a manner, which in Mediatonic’s sole discretion, is contrary to these Competition Terms and Conditions or is fraudulent or unjust to other entrants, may be disqualified from the Competition at Mediatonic’s sole discretion.
- Subject to applicable law and regulation, Mediatonic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, replace or amend any part of the Competition including, without limitation, the length of the Competition Period and the prize. In the event of any ambiguity in the rules of this Competition, Mediatonic’s determination shall be final.
- Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions will be automatically invalid.
- You consent to us contacting you using your email address in respect of the Competition.
- This Competition is governed by the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England. You must only participate in this Competition if you are permitted to under the local laws and regulations of your jurisdiction. Mediatonic reserves the right to reject any entries if it discovers such person’s participation is not permitted under the participants local law.